Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day two

...so after some vodka ..i wake myself ..quite hard ..but i had to do it still fast ..our host was going to work at 9 ...or 9 and something. After changing mails with the guys ...we part..the other travelers goes to Romania, Csaba goes to work ..and i go ..to explore ..i walk around ...2 hours in Szeged ...very nice city.. i recomand it. He tooked me ..like half an hour to go out from the city and find the good spot to HH to Pecs. Because i didnt know how HH goes in Hungary ...i tooked the first car that taked me ..and the guy gave me a lift to Baja. From Baja another one to Batasek..after that another one to Mohacs. In Mohacs a Romanian guy gaved me a lift. He was so kind ...he wanna go to Budapest but for me ...he made some km in plus to reach Pecs(THX MAN IF U SEE THIS!!). In Pecs .... other adventures ...here i met my girlfriend ( hi Ioana :) ). She was the in a ...summer school or something like this. I lived in a tension in there cause i was there a little bit ...illegal .. but finaly was very nice ...we went to a party ...with lot of palinca and other drinks....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...