Friday, July 28, 2006

Day three

..Day three ...alredy??? ...i have to say that ..time passed so quickly this days ..
Yea ...now i remember ..day three started .. similar with day two ...a little head ache beacause of the party of course :D .. dam serbian and their magic potion :). I wake up fast ... get dressed proper for the road ... said good by to Ioana and to the other guys ..and start walking. I tooked my breakfast in park. After that ..i wait like 10 min in a station for a bus. In that time near the station was a guy who reapaired his car ...and after finishing the job ..he ask me " Go to the center?" ..so i got a lift to the center of Pecs.
In the city center ..last pics ..i buyed some post cards ..and i ask 3-4 person how to get to the next good spot for HH to Budapest. I find a bus who get me a good ride. I wrote "BP" on a card and i wait for a car to stop near an gas station. At one moment on car came form the other side ..and tooked me. The driver passed me ... but he came back to get me a a lift(THATS A NICE PERSON). He wasnt a real hungarian( he was an afro person - THX REMI) with his daughter going to BP(and listening Shakira) . He made some km in plus to let me near to the center of BP(again very nice). Then i sent an sms to Noemi(also a HC member) with the last powers of my batery. Waiting for Noemi i visited The Basilica of Sf. Stephan. With Noemi i visited also the Square of Heroes .... and some interesting places. After that we went to the dormitory where she was living.
The evening was the best thing about BP i went with Noemi and her friends to an open air party(at Zold Pardon).. not before drinking some beer,wine, vodka and champagne :D. Great atmosphere at Zold Pardon ..as a proof we went back home at 6 in the morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...