Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day one!

So... thursday morning i started ...wit a lots of hopes.
I stard my hitch hiking day with an Dacia Logan until Sibiu. From there a truck to Deva From Deva another truck to Arad. This truck had a little accident (another truch broke the mirror and for this reason i loosed one hour and a half). From Arad i hh with another truck until Nadlac .. a smal town/village at the border with Hungary. Because i reached prety late the custom point ...(18:30) i was i little nervous. Here things wasn't so good ... nobody was willling to cross me the border. Here i also met a guy coleg of mine at a karate class (his father was a truck driver) but they couldnt take me because they where alredy 3 in the truck.
Finaly i had to pay to some guys 10 euro to give me a ride to Szeged.. where i arrived at 9:20 after the hungarian hour(10:20 after the Romanian hour). Lucky me Csaba ( from HospitalityClub ) came to meet me even at this hour. He was meeting also with 2 person from swissland and 2 from slovenia ..so it was a really travellers meeting. we put oure backpacks down in the centre of Szeged and we eat something and had some beers....
At Csaba apartment we end the day with some vodka with ice ...so ..after 15 hours of travelling the day was ending pretty optimistic :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...