Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just a day....

....very important of course ..like every day..

Today's recomandation is called Royksopp - Eple ...it's a very interesting band ...and Eple a beautiful song. I am not too good at music styles ..but is something ...hmm electro- ambiantal u should try it.
Secondly ...because ..it seems that my blog is not funny enough for my taste ..i'll try to entertain my public ...with some ....pics ...with me of course ... :D ..enjoy!









P.S. I've been to a tai chi class today ... i've been once before ...but now i like it more... what should i do ...take this class using the money for beer... hmm but i dont have money for beer ...my friends gave me beer ... very hard probelm

I expect advices from the wise men who read this :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...