Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chapter I. Genesis

I. Genesis
The great day has come ..... yes is time for me to start a blog. You may wonder what do you feel when you have to start a blog... there are butterflies in youre tummy ... or ..is that "really lonley being you" feeling from Yahoo messenger... NO. For me ...(being a future engineer) the information is the reason for starting a blog. I saw how useful may be the information from a blog ...and i said to myself that i can do a real good thing and share the information that i have with the whole world :)... big plans.
Being just a man probably my creation it's not gonna be perfect so i say sorry from now for the mistakes from the future (mainly sorry for my english spelling errors)
Dont worry i'm not gonna write this kind of romans every day ..is just the begining and i am a little bit too enthousiastic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...