Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chapter I. Genesis - part II

I.Genesis
Talking very short about me ..my name is Cristian, 20 years old, and am living in medium town from Romania( yes that east european country :P ...if u are not sure where is Romania), my town's name is Pitesti( around 180k inhabitans).
My life ...i think is quite good in here ... i have quite a lot of oportunities and is about me if i am going to take my chance or not. Now i study computers ..also here ..at Pitesti University...and that all till now about me.

>> It's a must to begin my blog with another webpage made by me "Must see Romania" ... cause i have to tell u ..that i love travelling(backpacking, hitch hiking, trekking) ....and also love my country(..or some big parts from it) and i would like that ppl know more about Romania ...so this site present some trips, pics from some beautiful places in Romania ..hiking, trekking ...useful things for a backpacker.
http://www.mustsee.as.ro

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...