Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day six or day X ..or the longest day ...or whatever :D

.. I had to woke up at 7 a.m. because for Alex had to go to job ... we ate something fast ....prepare ... after that i went to his office(he work in a bank) he gaved me a map of the city and told me what should i visit. For the first time in my trip i was having a map of the city where i was ...but ...i was very temptated to ask ppl for info because i wasnt sure ..if i am using right the map. Oradea is a very nice city in his old part ...but sadly not all the old buildings are good maintain. After seeing the area ..i was back at Alex's office he print me some sheets with the name of the cities in my road ...and we said good bye and see u soon(hi alx). The hitch hiking was good ... i catch pretty fast a car from Oradea to Cluj. And from Cluj directly to Pitesti. Even it things sound good i was little bored of been in a car for about 8 hours from Oradea to Pitesti... but what matter i was back at home ....after ...some great days ....but why to not say i was feeling great to back in Romania , back in Pitesti ...back to sweet home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...