Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day five

..day five began with a shot snack at Klara's house ...after that she showed me the city Miskolc is a city with more comunist blocks just in the centre some old buildings are preserved. After that she left me in a good spot for hh(hitch hiking). But it wasn't my best day. It tooked me 4 cars to reach Deberecen and also some time. In Debrecen things were the same ...after an hour of staying in the sun with my thumb prepared for getting a lift ... a finaly found a car take me ...30 km. In that hour i refused a cab driver who offered me a promotonaly lift to Oradea for 50 euro :). From that village i get a lift to Beretyoufallu a small town at 60km from the hungarian-romanian border. But here after another hour of waiting my luck came back. A nice Mercedes stoped and ask me where i go :). I was pretty happy to find out that he will go to Oradea in Romania ...so i was solving the problem of crossing the border. I reached Oradea at 6:30 p.m. ...too late to try to hh to Pitesti(another 470km). So i took a tour of Oradea(where i was never been before). After that i went to an internet cafe ...there BANG!! my luck hit again i found Alex a guy from hospitalityclub who when he found that i am in Oradea said to me ..."U have a place where to sleep.... no ...then come to my place" ( i was prepared to pass the night at the railstation who wasn't look too good). The evening was very ...interesting ...with quality chat about Oradea's history and with a big release in my soul ....back in Romania( i was quite afraid that i'll spend a lot of time in border to find a lift).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...